3 Junior consultants quality/safety (enironment) (region E/W Fl. and/or Antw./Kempen)
We are a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team of IT professionals and consultants. Our motto is to make organizations more transparent and efficient. For this we developed our cloud applications “Phronesys” and “VCA-online” with accompanying mobile APPs (Android and iOS).
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for 3 driven consultants quality, safety and environment.
We are looking for juniors and will provide training on the job (6 months IBO)
- You guide our customers in setting up and implementing management systems in the field of quality, environment, safety and afterwards you help them maintain these systems.
- For this we always use our in-house developed Cloud applications Phronesys and VCA-Online.
www.phronesys.eu and www.vca-online.eu
- Working at Phronesys means working in an enterprising and young, very fast-growing company, where passion, drive, self-development, an eye for quality and professionalism are key elements.
- Together with your colleagues, you ensure that all our customers obtain/maintain/renew their certificates without any worries.
- A very diversified job as we are active in many different sectors.
- You will find yourself in a motivating and innovative work environment with a lot of room for autonomy and ambition.
You received a higher technical education (master) with an affinity for chemistry, environment, safety and/or microbiology.
- You are highly analytical and have good coaching skills.
- You don’t have a 9to5 mentality
- You are strongly result-oriented.
- You monitor a schedule within the set targets – deadlines.
- You have good communication skills and you have the necessary commercial attitude.
- You are social and enjoy working in a team but also autonomously.
- You can handle responsibility well
- You have good knowledge (in word and writing) of at least one extra language outside of Dutch
- You are fluent in office applications: Visio, Word, Excel, … and other ICT applications
The following qualifications are a big plus but not a must.
- Lead assessor quality, safety, environment and/or food safety
- Prevention advisor level 1 or level 2
- Environmental coordinator nivA or nivB
- Experience with management systems (quality, safety, environment) is a great plus but not a must, as is knowledge of the relevant standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO45001, VCA, …)
Working at Phronesys means working in an entrepreneurial company with a lot of variety, opportunities. Self-development, an eye for quality and professionalism are very important. You will find yourself in a young and driven work environment with a lot of room for autonomy and ambition.
Do you want to be part of this team? We offer you a training program via IBO and then a permanent contract with an attractive salary in accordance with your added value, a laptop, mobile phone, fuel card, company car, insurance, …
Continuing growth is always possible with us, through experience, additional training, coaching and self-study.
Place of employment
Hannekenshoek 15 2200 HERENTALS
Interested? Send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com